Saturday, January 11, 2014

When you know you feel ...

We are only 11 days into 2014 (which I know will be the best and most successful year for everyone) and I have experienced the ups and downs in so many emotional ways.  In these 11 days I have decided to step away from the bakery that I have put 8 years or my life, talent and love into because the stress, the fighting and the emotional roller coaster got to be too much finally. I woke up - I had an epiphany (a 100 really...)
Some people can not change or are not willing too.... and like I have proven - some can.   I realized I don't need that extreme negativity daily in my life. The past is gone and there is only the now.

I came to LA to do something really big - inspirational, entertaining and most importantly educational - for myself and others. So I pray the creator has something lined up ..and quick!

I got a script put in my lap last week - a character I could totally play and nail it! but the director needs a bit more money and  so I'm thinking he should do a kick starter. He also thought his author friend could use my talents to illustrate a children's book (which I would love to do!) but the author had already hired someone. With all the art programs I have and all the drawing I have been inspired to do lately I think that would be a great way to pay the rent ;)

The people in my life are pretty amazing and definitely a variety of types of people from all walks of life! I always have someone to talk too when I need it and space for me when I need it too.

I actually put together a full on business proposal and did the training to host a theme night and plan on sending that in (after I get a proof read of course - gotta be perfect!) I have an idea of what I want to do for work now along with the chocolate bar company ... I just need to let my surroundings know I mean it - I mean I really can do anything I put my mind too - and if  I'm really behind something - I do my very best. So fingers crossed!

Lessons are being learned everyday - when to try and help - when not too....
Energy is a powerful thing.
There truly is beauty in everyone - just give them a chance - they will surprise you!

Got a cupcake class to teach tomorrow - looking for other places to host that at as well - excited to teach again - it's been a few weeks. After that watching playoffs I guess (yes, I am getting into sports! the games themselves have so many different aspects - it's kinda cool)

Ubuntu Bitches!! :) lol - seriously Human-Kindness - learn it, live it.

Love,
The Governor :)






































0

No comments: